Saturday, January 23, 2010

OF LOVE and SANITY

Intelligent minds with vulnerable hearts…

During life’s most depressing moments, the artist’s craftsmanship in words and in expressing his thoughts rises.. It is the time where he pulls from within all his emotions.. his anguish.. his fears…his hatred…

We’re not given problems we can not handle… an optimistic retaliation to life’s intricacies. Truth is, heart is so vulnerable… It could easily succumb to blows… especially if it attacks people you love… people you cared for..

When one falls in love, he never asks for more than what the other person could give. He contends himself to giving and never asking for anything in return.. It’s just love… one doesn’t ask for it… it has to be freely given …not demanded..

But what if it is neither? How should one feel if love is never returned? Should he continue on loving? On caring? On giving everything?

Sometimes, I wonder if love is really love… it has to be an inspiration… it should make one on feet and give him the courage to baffle life’s setbacks… But what if it is love itself that slowly decaying one’s sanity?

The mind is placed above the heart for it to rule over the latter… One should never be overcome by what he feels.. by his emotions… he must think of what is right.. of what should be.. True, but it is easier said than done…

Reasons diminish if one is pressed down the floor… He seeks no more for friends… he wallows in tears alone… the walls are his silent listener…

He finds comfort in solitude… in darkness… for it is only then that he could cry out loud and tell the world his cruelty… People care less… they care not.. That is the most hurting reality….

People would always give reasons for their wrongdoings… shallow… pretentious.. in an attempt to throwback the blames.. It is just that, they are too insensitive of what one feels that they assume emotions to be an exaggeration.

Writing has always been my refuge… It is here where I put all.. where I give all.. where I tell the world how painful it is living with people who do not return love given to them…

Life is indeed complicated… a lot of unanswered questions … One should learn how to defy it.. Otherwise, one would choose to take his life and leave rather than be hurt…

As I pause, it is then I would collect the pains I’ve been through… But I am still here… alive… telling what my heart feels… then tears will again start rolling down my deep eyes… I am hurt… really hurt… but have always prayed for serenity… for the calmness of my spirit.. for the refuge of my soul…

I will never stop loving… hence, I will continue writing…

No comments:

Post a Comment